- Recipient of the Allergan Partner Diamond Award
- Received her RN at Riverside College
- 32 years in Neo Natal Intensive Care
- Certificate from the National Laser Institute for training in Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Harmony Beauty Certificate for Removal of Skin Growth
- Certificate of Training, Pulsed Light Systems
Carol has always had a heart for helping people, and is a qualified nurse with experience in oncology, neo-natal intensive care, and maternal medicine. Very quickly, she found that she had a gift for helping women, children and families in very difficult times, and the rewards of seeing them heal, grow and move on to better things was what kept her in this field for 32 years. When she turned 50, Carol decided it was time to use this wealth of experience, as well as her natural compassion, to help women in a new way. With her longtime friend and fellow nurse, Michelle, she opened Aspire in 2006. Ever generous with her energy and talents, Carol still finds time to volunteer for a local non-profit organization, running a camp for foster kids. She also enjoys being active and creative with her own grandchildren.