- Recipient of the Allergan Partner Diamond Award
- Received her RN at Riverside College
- 20 years in Cardio Vascular Intensive Care
- Certificate from the National Laser Institute for training in Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Harmony Beauty Certificate for Removal of Skin Growth
- Certificate of Training, Pulsed Light Systems
Michelle’s nursing career was inspired by her own first-hand experience learning the value of skilled and compassionate care: when her son underwent surgery at less than a month old, the nurses were instrumental in saving his life. Although she didn’t know it at the time, this was the start of a journey that would shape the rest of her life. Michelle met Carol when their children attended the same kindergarten class. It was Carol who was instrumental in encouraging Michelle to follow her dream of becoming a nurse. She subsequently worked in cardiovascular intensive care until 2009, which she found hugely rewarding. Later, she began training other nurses, which sparked her passion for inspiring others, and it was this that eventually prompted her to join with Carol in an exciting new venture. Michelle continues to support a halfway house for foster kids – offering training and life skills to equip them for a brighter future.